(Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you begin your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions.)
Once Wicked Wanders Ltd confirms your booking a contract is made between Wicked Wanders Ltd and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. Wicked Wanders Ltd will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment for your tour.
“You”, “your” or “person” refers to the customer. “We”, “us” or “our” refers to WICKED WANDERS LIMITED. This agreement refers to these Terms & Conditions and any other conditions specified by us, for example on a Booking Form provided by us, or by any other means.
1. Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the booked tour and a confirmation emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for own reference. All prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
2. Once you begin your tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
3. All internet bookings will be confirmed by email. It is the responsibility of the customer to check the accuracy of the dates booked upon receipt of your travel documents.
4. We reserve the right to sell any places that have been reserved without full payment.
5. You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that’s requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
6. We must be notified before booking if any person uses, and will travel with, any mobility aid, such as a walking frame, wheelchair or mobility scooter. Our vehicles do not have the capacity to take such devices which would need to be left behind. If the person is unable to take the tour due to this then no refund will be payable.
1. Cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by emailing email@example.com. You are entitled to a full refund only if we receive a minimum of 24hours notice of your intention to cancel.
2. If you choose to cancel within 24hours of the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted.
3. You can choose to change your tour departure to another date (subject to availability) up to 48 hours before the new departure date. A NZD$25.00 booking fee and any change in the price of the tour will be incurred. Permission to change tours is entirely at the discretion of Wicked Wanders Ltd Management.
4. Group tours, private tours and custom designed tour bookings will have a minimum NZD$25.00 per person penalty charged for cancellations made at any time after the booking has been confirmed, regardless of the cancellation period.
5. If you are arriving by aircraft or cruise ship and it is delayed or arrives on an alternative date, every effort will be made to reschedule your tour. If we are unable to do so then a full refund will be given.
6. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a tour for any reason, including but not limited to the tour not meeting minimum attendance levels or if, in our opinion, the weather makes it difficult to guarantee your safety. A full refund will be given if cancelled prior to the tour start.
WHILE ON TOUR
1. Wicked Wanders Ltd and your tour guide will do the utmost to ensure that your person and personal items remain safe and secure however, you accept that Wicked Wanders Limited will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or personal items) brought on a tour organised by Wicked Wanders Ltd, or whilst on other operators premises or land that is connected with your tour. You will be liable for any loss or damage of person or property caused by you on a tour organised by Wicked Wanders Ltd.
2. Our vehicles are fully licensed as passenger service vehicles, hold current certificates of fitness, are fully insured and will be driven only by passenger service endorsed drivers.
3. Where seat belts are fitted, it is the responsibility of the passengers to use them.
4. Wicked Wanders Ltd want you and other people in the group to get the most out of your day. To do this we request that you ensure that you and those in your care act in an orderly manner and respect the customs of our diverse culture. We may refuse entry or evict you if you or anyone in your care is behaving in a drunken/drugged, disorderly or inappropriate manner. This may include but is not limited to; not following instructions given by your tour guide, creating a disturbance to the other users of facilities and surroundings, harming wildlife, littering or placing yourself or others in danger. No refund will be given.
5. When booking a tour with us, you accept that there are inherent dangers involved in the pursuit of any outdoor activity, this includes our guided walks and visiting other tour operators’ premises. We accept no responsibility caused for injury, loss or damage to person or property in connection with the provision of these or other services offered by Wicked Wanders Ltd.
6. Should you choose to shorten the tour for any reason then no refund is payable for any unused portion of your tour booking.
PICK UPS AND DROP OFFS
1. Please adhere to the pickup and drop off times and locations given to you by your tour guide. Wicked Wanders Ltd will endeavour to wait for you but where this wait does impact on the tour and the departure times or arrangements of other passengers you will be responsible for making your own arrangements to re-join the tour or to reach your completion point and will cover any costs incurred.
2. Should you be unable to make your flight or re-join your ship for any reason before it departs, we will assist in arranging transfers to the next destination but will not be liable for any costs incurred. Travel insurance is available for such incidents.
3. Should you fail to check in for your tour by the designated time as stated on your tour voucher, and the tour has already departed, then no refund will be payable.
CHANGES BY US
1. We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this. If this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
2. Once your booking has been confirmed we will make every effort to provide you with the booked arrangements but reserve the right to alter or cancel the whole or part of the tour in the event of happenings outside the control of Wicked wanders Ltd. Reasons for doing so may include but shall not be limited to such force majeure matters as extreme adverse local weather conditions or weather warnings, natural disasters, civil strikes or conflict, terrorist activity, fire, flood conditions and similar. No compensation will be paid for force majeure cancellations.
3. Potential customers are asked to appreciate that we cannot guarantee the vehicle you travel in will be decorated with any particular design or logos of Wicked Wanders Ltd. It may be necessary that at certain times of the season our fleet may not be large enough to accommodate all passengers. In such an event we reserve the right to contract quality licensed passenger vehicles to assist us in carrying passengers. In this case a guide will be provided, and the standard of the vehicle will be equal to that of the Wicked Wanders passenger vehicle normally used. We will endeavour to avoid this situation.
4. We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
5. We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
1. In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against the tour guide or other operator involved in your tour please inform the Wicked Wanders Ltd representative present at the time.
2. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately after the staff members best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as is reasonably possible after the tour, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated.
3. Wicked Wanders Ltd will not consider any complaints made after the 30-day period.
4. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
1. Wicked Wanders Ltd is aimed at visitors to Tauranga who are of all ages with the style and operation specifically designed for independent travellers and private groups. This fact should be recognised when you book a tour with Wicked Wanders Ltd.
2. During your tour your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) while you are a passenger. These may be used in our group brochures, advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
3. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however We cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
4. We do not permit smoking in any of our vehicles.