|Terms of Trade(e.g. Deposit Policy, Cancellation Policy, Purchase Policy)
|TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WICKED WANDERS LIMITED
1. “You” or “your” refers to the customer. “We”, “us” and “our” refers to WICKED WANDERS LIMITED. This agreement refers to these Terms & Conditions and any other conditions specified by us, for example on a Booking Form provided by us, or by any other means.
2. Once a booking is received via www.wickedwanders.co.nz , email, telephone or any other means, your booking is confirmed subject to availability and full payment. Bookings are non-transferable, but we are happy to listen to any requests you may have.
3. All prices are quoted in NZ Dollars and are inclusive of 15% Goods and Service tax. Any other services included in your ticket price will be listed on the website under the appropriate tour.
4. Don’t be disappointed. Full payment will confirm your booking on your chosen tour and is required at the time of booking.
5. If your circumstances change you may cancel your booking with us by putting your request in writing. A refund less a 20% administration fee will be issued if your request to cancel is received in writing giving us more than 48 hours’ notice. Cancellations received with less than 48 hours’ notice will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
6. Wicked Wanders Ltd reserve the right to change details of our advertised tours at our sole discretion. We will advise you of the reasons.
7. Sometimes “stuff” just happens that no one can plan for. Wicked Wanders Limited, it’s directors and employees assume no responsibility for injury, loss or damage to person or property in connection with any service resulting directly or indirectly from situations outside of our control including but not limited to: Acts of God, natural disasters, unavoidable delays, strikes, thefts, pilferage, civil disturbances, government restrictions or regulations, discrepancies or change in transit or hotel services.
8. Wicked Wanders Ltd and your tour guide will do the utmost to ensure that your person and personal items remain safe and secure however, you accept that Wicked Wanders Limited will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or personal items) brought on a tour organised by Wicked Wanders Ltd, or whilst on other operators premises or land that is connected with your tour. You will be liable for any loss or damage of person or property caused by you on a tour organised by Wicked Wanders Ltd.
9. There is not much that will stop Wicked Wanders Ltd from sharing our back yard with you but sometimes things just get in the way. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a tour for any reason, including but not limited to the tour not meeting minimum attendance levels or if, in our opinion, the weather makes it difficult to guarantee your safety. If we cancel a tour, we will provide you with a full refund.
10. Wicked Wanders Ltd want you and other people in the group to get the most out of your day. To do this you must ensure that you and those in your care act in an orderly manner when going on a tour organised by Wicked Wanders Ltd. We may refuse entry or evict you if you or anyone in your care is behaving in a drunken/drugged, disorderly or inappropriate manner. This also includes not following instructions given by your tour guide, creating a disturbance to other users of facilities and surroundings, harming wildlife, littering or placing yourself or others in danger.
12. Wicked Wanders Ltd has a comprehensive Health and Safety plan which is approved by Qualmark and meets Health and Safety requirements. When booking a tour with us, you accept that there are inherent dangers involved in the pursuit of any outdoor activity, this includes our guided walks and visiting other tour operators’ premises. We accept no responsibility caused for injury, loss or damage to person or property in connection with the provision of these or other services offered by Wicked Wanders Ltd.
13. When you’re on time Wicked Wanders Limited is on time. Please adhere to the pickup and drop off times and locations given to you by your tour guide. Wicked Wanders Ltd will endeavour to wait for you but you agree where this wait does impact on the tour and the departure times or arrangements of other passengers you will be responsible for making your own arrangements to re- join the tour or reach your completion point and cover any costs incurred.